This webinar is designed to help the participant to be updated on 2023-2024 IRS Payroll Forms, necessary to stay in compliance with the IRS. Did you know that penalties for information returns have been updated and can cost your company money if W-2’s and the required ACA forms are not filed properly? These kinds of items and many more will be reviewed. We also will review the most updated information available on tax reform and the potential impact on payroll.
Benefits of attending:
· To understand where we are in current legislation
· To understand the possible impacts of tax reform
· Update on where legislation is with Tax reform and what the IRS is saying.
· Annual updates you need to be aware of
· Form updates and how to handle them for 2024
· Tax Reform and how it will continue to impact how payroll functions
· Explore the requirements for the Form W-4 for 2024
· Discover the laws and regulations that are required to be followed when completing a Form 941
· Recognize payroll’s responsibility relating to ensuring the form W-2 is processed correctly
Topics covered in the webinar
· Form 941 & Form W-2
- o Deadline Updates for 2023/2024 for W-2 reporting
- o Changes to the Form 941 for 2024
· Form W-4
- o 2023-2024 updates
- o Annual Taxation Updates
· Deferred Comp
· IRS Limits (Mileage, transportation, etc)
· Taxation of Fringe Benefits
Why Attend this Training:
This webinar provides an overview of three very important forms for the payroll department. First the Form W-2 for 2024, second the Form W-4 for 2024 and finally, the IRS Form 941 and its accompanying Form Schedule B for 2024. Each of these forms plays a critical role in calculating, tracking, paying, and reporting taxes for each employee.
· Payroll Executives/Managers/Administrators/Professionals/Practitioners/Entry Level Personnel
· Human Resources Executives/Managers/Administrators
· Accounting Personnel
· Business Owners/Executive Officers/Operations and Departmental Managers
· Attorneys/Legal Professionals
· Any individual or entity that must deal with the complexities and requirements of paying employees
Dayna is currently the Director of Payroll Operations at Ann & Robert Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field for over 17 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna’s time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association. She also received several merit awards for Customer Service and Acquisitions and Divestitures.
Dayna is no stranger to teaching she has taught at the Metro Phoenix American Payroll Association meetings and at the Arizona State Payroll Conference. Topics including Payroll Basics, Global/Cultural Awareness, Immigration Basics for the Payroll Professional, Multi-State and Local Taxation and Quality Control for Payroll, International and Canadian payroll. Dayna has her CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) through the APA. She also serves on the National American Payroll Association on the National Strategic Leadership Task Force, Government Affairs Task Force (PA Local tax subcommittee). Dayna has received a Citation of Merit for her service along with being a Gold Pin member of the APA. Besides her payroll accomplishments, Dayna is certified in HR hiring and firing practices and is a Six-Sigma Greenbelt.
Compliancevent is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit - portal.shrm.org.
This webinar has been approved for 1.0 HR (General) re-certification credit hours toward California, GPHR, HRBP, HRMP, PHR, and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the activity. It means that this activity has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for re-certification credit.
How do I get enrolled for this webinar/course?
Sign up now on compliancevent.net. Visit compliancevent.net/webinar to discover a wide range of webinars from industry specialists. Tick on either ‘live webinar’ or ‘on-demand’, and simply click on ‘buy now’ to get enrolled.
How can I access the live webinar?
Go for the topic of your keen interest on compliancevent.net. Tick on ‘live webinar’ and get enrolled! Easy registration, transparent transaction.
Can I attend the webinar without an internet connection?
You can request for an on-demand webinar that records the live webinar for you. After the webinar ends, you will have full access to the webinar’s recording. You can also explore compliancevent offline to order your webinar DVDs, flash drives and transcripts.
What is an “On Demand”?
If you can’t attend the live webinar, simply go for the ‘on-demand webinar’ for the same price! Now, the live webinar recording will be saved in a cloud storage for you to access anytime from anywhere.
I missed the live webinar. What now?
compliancevent brings a variety of options for offline learning. Order your DVDs, flash drives or transcripts now to have a lifetime access to compliancevent webinars. You can also go for on-demand recordings. Download and watch it anytime from anywhere in the world!